Monday, October 13, 2008

Tis The Season

Fall came in with a bang! It snowed! That is what I definately missed about Salt Lake, I know call me crazy! I just love waking up to snow covering the trees and the cold mornings! I love cozying up by the fireplace! Also along with the snow and cold weather came colds! My mom was first and then Raelei, even the baby has a little cold. Then last night I woke up with a sore throat. I also got to experience my first root canal. I do not recommend this to anyone! I am definately starting to take better care of my teeth. I have been trying to floss everyday! I don't want to go through that again. Today is Monday that means diet day! My mom and I are starting a new diet and we are very serious about it. I am even quiting Mt Dew! I know it is going to be rough but I really want to do it. I woke up and excercised, had my 2 boiled eggs and water and for my snack I am having an orange! I can do this!!

No comments: