Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bows, Bows And More Bows



So I have started making bows. Ok I am obsessed with making bows! Every second I have I am playing with ribbon! I love it! So I am going to start selling bows and baby blankets, oh yea because I got my early christmas present from my mom (a sewing machine):) so I have started to sew flannel baby blankets! They are the best, my kids love them! So today I took a picture of Raelei's bows, I am so excited! I am going to take pictures of all my bows and blankets and put on here. So if you need blankets (great baby gifts) or bows, holler! (Raelei was trying to make kissy faces:)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a pretty model you have there!

The Nielson's said...

Gina cute blog. I got your blog address through the grapevine. I hope you don't care that I looked. I think this is a great way to stay in touch. Your baby is a doll! I can't wait to see more pictures. Have a Great Day!