Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We are going home!(in January:)) We got a school in Hurricane! I am so excited! We have been waiting a long time to get a decent job in St George and it finally happened! Thank you Beach! It is a big sigh of relief to know that we have some work lined up for next year! I have enjoyed staying with my parents and they have been great, but it will sure nice to get home to a normal routine again! Raelei and Mason have been sharing a room and they are getting very use to sleeping in the same bed. I think it is going to be a big adjustment for them to sleep in their own rooms again. Raelei is going through a faze where she is scared of the dark and monsters, every night she comes and gets in our bed. She is horrible to sleep with, all over the place!
Zach flew to Texas yesterday to take a class on insurance adjusting. We are pretty excited about it! Tonight we are going to the Diet Dr., it has been 1 month and so far I am down about 15 pds. Wahoo!! Goodbye baby weight!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats. We lived with my parents for 3 weeks waiting to close on our house and the kids loved staying up late. Every night was like a party to them. Now that life is back to normal we have to tell them they sugar highs are only at Grandma's house. Anyhoo, don't get all skeleton on me, you are already a skinny butt!

John and Charese said...

WHAT!!? Ahh man... I thought you would stay here... dang it! Oh well, I guess it is good you have work. I can't believe how much wait you have lost maybe I am going to have to try it! Good luck. Let's get together before you leave.

Jill Spencer said...

OK! I want to know what kind of diet you are on. I am still trying to lose my last 10 pounds of baby weight and it won't come off.

Cindy said...

Gina, there is no way you need to lose weight! Cute blog! Email me so I can invite you to mine! snowcindy@hotmail.com